The user can select three operation modes:
- Foil hit recorder.
- Epee hit recorder.
- Tester for the electric control of body cords and the 3 weapons.
The low cost, the easy use and the multiple functions make it an indispensable device for every fencer.
Foil hit recorder:
- FTT-1 is connected to the 3-pin plug of all the body cords in order to use it with any kind of connector in the weapons.
- It comes with a special clip, which is easily fixed to the athlete?????s clothing, close to the output of the body cord (small pocket, belt, etc.).
- It signals every time the tip of the weapon is pressed, even if this occurs on non-valid targets.
- It signals the hit only if the contact time of the tip is compliant with the FIE regulations, thus guaranteeing a correct execution.
- It is ideal for training because it makes reels, pistes, cables and signalling units superfluos.
- It allows to select 3 kinds of sonorous signalling:
- two of the signals last for 1 second and have different tonalities that distinguish the hits of the two competitors.
- a third signal has a short duration of 0.15 seconds in order to identify hits made in rapid succession during training.
Epee hit recorder:
- FTT-1 has all the characteristics listed for the foil hit recorder; the contact times of tip complies with the FIE regulations for epee.
Tester for the electric control of the body cords and the 3 weapons:
- The tester verifies the electric conductance of the circuits on the 3 weapons and on all kinds of body cords.
- The micro-interruptions of the circuits are signalled both visually and audibly even when they last a millisecond; in this manner uncertain contacts or brief disconnections during the movement of the cables can be identified.
- Automatic turn off: after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Automatic reactivation: at the first recorded event.
- Standard battery, included: 12V type A23.
- Extremely reduced dimensions: 7.6 x 4.8 x 1.6cm.
- Super light: 60g.
For all favero products, please ask for shipping quote before order. We will reply asap.